Monday, December 14, 2015

Thank You PLN

I was perusing my Twitter feed a few days ago and found a great idea to use in my class. It is a writing activity about building a nonfiction book for a younger grade class to read. I emailed the link to myself. Today I pulled it up and started reading it. I am in the midst of a great lesson plan because of a wonderful teacher (@pernilleripp) posted a great idea for me to use. This is all because of a great PLN I have been a part of for quite a few years. Most of the time I sit back and steal discover ideas for my class. I have done more contributing
At this time of year when we are being thankful and giving I wanted to thank all of my Professional Learning Community/Network for all all the lessons and ideas you have given me. My students have benefited from all the great learning I have done over the years from twitter, blogs, and pinterest ideas. I have benefited as a teacher and learner. Thank you. Have a great holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment